Manifest + Travel
Brytta coaches yoga instructors how to become traveling teachers.
Mindful Media Coverage
Brytta travels all over the world covering events! Could yours be next?
Create Community Yoga
A yoga class designed to impact your community!
Mindful Manifestation to Adventure AbroadMost Popular
This service is for yoga instructors who want to take on the travel life
- I help you to manifest your travel dreams
- I organize and help plan your trip
- I teach you how to find yoga jobs abroad on top of ALL the skill sets you will need for an epic adventure
- BONUS: A mindset coaching to prepare you for your trip + two check-ins while abroad
- FREE phone consultation
Mindful Media Coverage
- I travel to your event and cover your event as press
- Your event will be featured on all of my social media platforms + weekly online newsletter (before, during, after the event)
- I will write 4 articles and feature them on my travel blog for you to have (photos, lineup, + headliners included)
- Past + Current Media Coverage: Wanderlust, Envision Festival, Balispirit Festival
- FREE phone consultation included!
Create Community Yoga
- I travel to your community/organization/non-profit and teach a 60-90 minute yoga class
- Each class is designed specifically for what your community is looking for in a yoga class (Restorative, Vinyasa, SUP Yoga, etc.)
- Playlist made for your class
- Mats + Props provided upon request
- Promotion on Xanadu Yoga social media + two Xanadu Diary features
- These community classes are designed to help create + impact a community from the inside out!
- Past + Current Create Community Yoga: FEOX Rescue Team, Nomad Yoga Chicago, The Quisby
- FREE Phone Consultation
What Clients Are Saying
Brytta is a wonderful yoga teacher: her words and voice and attention to proper yoga technique is outstanding. Before the class I was so stressed. I had a peaceful yoga session outside (in the middle of NYC if you could believe it!). I had finally been able to relax my mind and my muscles. I could confidently say that I left the class stronger and restful than before. I keep taking her classes, because she is very attentive and interactive with her students. I also really like the pace of her classes. Everything was timed nicely!Kylie Keller
I kept coming back because it was nice to know that someone was teaching yoga who was on the journey just as much as I was spiritually and creatively aside from the health and fitness aspect of it. I liked the flow of class and her commentary made it not seem like a class, but more of an interactive time with an instructor whom I could explore new poses and new ways of taking on poses I already was familiar with.Brenda Rubio
Brytta has a drive that is effective and allows you to feel excited about life changes that she helps you create. She is an amazing coach. The same fire is in her yoga as well. Her passion comes from a good place and is a positive reminder of how hard work can make anything possible.Ace Charles
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of yoga do you teach?
-I teach SUP, Vinyasa Flow, and Restorative yoga classes
-Feel free to take a look at my demo to learn more about my classes! 🙂
How do I know that you are the right yoga teacher for me?
-I teach three types of private classes
-I teach physically challenging Vinyasa Flow classes where you will sweat it out on the mat, SUP Yoga for a mix of a movement and meditation class experience on the water, and relaxing restoring to the body Yin class.
-My classes are designed for my students’ needs in mind. If you want a class on low lunges or a class on arm balances, I can design and teach a class based on your needs.
What is your cancellation policy?
I have a 24-hr cancellation policy- meaning if you cancel less than 24 hours before your class, you will still get charged for that missed hour. If you cancel before the 24-hour mark, then we can reschedule or you get a full refund for that class.
How can I become a traveling yoga teacher?
Check out my online course for traveling yoga teachers to learn more:
How can I make money while abroad?
-A traveling yoga teacher must be a ten dimensional person. To learn more, check out my guide:
-To learn HOW to save money for a yoga adventure, check out my guide:
What are your tips for solo travelers?
-The first tip is that this world is much safer than society makes it out to be
-The second tip is that you are capable of doing anything you want with your life, so make love out of the adventures ahead!
-For more tips and tricks check out my travel guides
When is payment for yoga or manifest + travel coaching due?
-Payment is due after your free consult and before the start of your class
Manifest + Travel Coaching
-Payment is due in full after your free consult and before your first session
*If you are purchasing one of my packages and have special circumstances, I am open to discussing a payment plan on a case-to-case basis. Please mention this in your first contact email.
Why Should I Hire Xanadu Yoga to Cover My Event?
-Brytta has four years of travel, teaching, and media coverage experience from all over the globe.
-She writes with honesty from her heart so each article will be genuine specific to your event.
Why Do You Teach Community Yoga Classes?
– Brytta is a big fan of yoga being for everyBODY. So she wants to provide yoga for communities, companies, and organizations that want to create community from the inside out.
Ready to travel the world or dive deeper into your practice?
Sign up for a FREE phone consultation.